Artist Way Workbook

For week 5, I did enjoy activity # 7 because I reflected a lot with this one. I realized while writing, that a lot of the things I want are materialistic, things that don't matter. I feel this is problematic because I'm not appreciating and wanting the things that matter and make memories, such as vacations. I want to try to change this and start thriving for the things that will have an impact.

Also, in class, you wanted us to write about a person who bothers us and why. I was thinking about my dad. He bothers me because I feel like he doesn't care unless it's about him. I remember for orientation my freshman year, he left me and my mom because he would rather be at home. He didn't stay for my orientation and when he was there, he looked completely bored, but when something good is happening for him, then all of our attention needs to be on him. This has effected mine and his relationship, and my parents relationship. He can be very selfish sometimes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Artist Way Workbook Week 9