The Artist Way Workbook

For week 4, I really enjoyed activity #1. I've never sat and thought about my ideal environment, I guess because I never have time to think about anything other than what I need to do. I enjoyed thinking about it and describing what I would enjoy. I said that I would like to be in my room with the only the lights coming from candles. Also, having cozy blankets and my dog with me, because she helps me with my anxiety. I also said that Fall is my favorite season because its not too hot or cold. I actually did take the time out to do my ideal environment this week, and it was so weird. I couldn't relax at first, but after about 10 minutes I relaxed, and started to read my senior seminar book.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Something I Want To Adopt

Contact and Text Excercises

Artist Date