The Artist's Way Workbook (Week 2)

For week two, I did activity #2 and it was very reflecting for me. I am a very visual person and being able to draw out my social dynamic was helpful. I am engaged and I feel a lot of my reflection in the workbook always brings up my fiancé in a good and bad way. For this activity, it asked me to place names of those I must be self-protective around, and ones that are supportive. I feel I struggle with this because the ones that are closest to me, do both. They support me in their own way, that doesn't necessary go into harmony or correlation with me. It's like this non-stop battle of "I know they mean well, but they just aren't doing it right for me". You know? So, this activity brought this to my attention because I struggled with categorizing some people.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Something I Want To Adopt

Contact and Text Excercises

Artist Date