The Artist's Way Workbook

   For week three I did activity #1, and I asked me to decree my childhood bedroom. This was so fun for me because I have been in the same bedroom my whole life. I have never moved houses and therefore, have had the same room. It was enjoyable to reflect on how my bedroom has changed, and how that correlates with my age and personality. A bedroom can say so much about the person you are, and I think the way my bedroom has changed reflects me a lot.
   I also did activity #2 and it asks me describe five traits you liked about yourself, and my first trait I described was the gap between my front two teeth when I was little. The gap between my teeth was reflected a lot with my childhood. I guess I liked the gap between my teeth because when I got older it closed. It reminds me of the simple time of being young, and it brings back all those happy memories of being innocent. Being a little girl was so great for me, because I had a wonderful childhood, and thats what makes me enjoy my used-to-be gap.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Something I Want To Adopt

Contact and Text Excercises

Artist Date