Artist Way Workbook Week 12

So for week 12, I liked activity 1 because this is what I've been reflecting on this whole semester. When thinking about this question, I realized maybe a few weeks ago, I would have had a whole list of resistances for the future. But now, I can hardly think of any. I am actually optimistic for the future. I saw a quote yesterday and it said "Humans plan their future with their hearts, but God determines our future with our steps". I like this because I feel like I'm working hard, and I've been applying for jobs, but there is only so much we can do, and this goes for any situation. Sometimes we  just have to let go, and let God. I would say some fears that I have is not finding a job or not finding a job that I enjoy. But this question made me reflect how much I've let go of this semester.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Artist Way Workbook Week 9