Work Out this week

I really like this fence because it is half an acre long so it gives me an idea of how long I am jogging. 

I like to jog on this grass because I feel it is nicer on my legs and it gives me more grip.  So, for this week I jogged up and down the fence line. Every time I was going to turn around to jog to other side, I would do 10 jumping jacks. I did this about 10 times and by then I was really slowing down because I was getting tired. I also enjoy this workout because Lady enjoys being outside (she's mostly inside), and I can watch her. Once I was done with this I would do some sit-ups and then stretch. I did this twice this week, and my legs are SORE! I don't know what it is about the grass, but I think it gives me a better workout. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Artist Way Workbook Week 9